Align is a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices located in Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland and Tauranga. We specialise in property, environmental planning and landscape architecture for central and local government, network utilities, infrastructure providers, and commercial and private clients.
Our Auckland based property team provides strategic property advice and negotiates and engages with a range of stakeholders to acquire and dispose of property rights and assist in the management of land for parks and open space, roads, walkways, cycleways and water infrastructure.
We are seeking to grow our business, our client base and our brand by consistently being the experts in our fields and providing exceptional and innovative services that exceed client expectations.
We are currently seeking registrations of interest from enthusiastic, committed, skilled and saavy people to fill the role of Property Consultant to work within our Ponsonby based Auckland Office.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- A property related degree or qualification;
- 1 – 2 years post graduate property experience;
- A knowledge of New Zealand land/property law;
- Have a professional approach and a demonstrated record of exceptional people skills;
- A strong eye for detail and an excellent command of written and verbal communication;
- The ability to ‘think outside the box’ and natural problem solving skills;
- The ability to weigh up facts, risks and options and make sound justified recommendations;
- PINZ or other relevant property membership, or a willingness to obtain this;Above all this person must be a team player, be willing to learn, be committed to the team, their clients and our business and not be afraid of hard work. For the right candidate, we will offer:
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- A supportive and accommodating working environment
- Support for ongoing professional training
We welcome registrations from current property professionals and recent property graduates with relevant work experience. To register your interest, you must be currently based in New Zealand.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter to Diana Waterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike Robinson on 04 576 9644 to learn more about the role. All registrations and enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. Closing date for applications is 14 January 2015.